teacher

mode

sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Digital Blackboard

We start to year with desire to work with new materials. I encourage you to browse for further information on whiteboards, training and content for interactive whiteboards, projectors, projectors short lens, projectors, interactive, speakers for classroom response system, or vote, displays and document cameras, projector mounts, PDI media, events related to TIC´s and education, digital wireless tablets, tablets ... and what's to come!
Here's a video:
http://www.zappinternet.com/video/LeXpVabXez/Dia-de-Internet-12

1 comentario:

  1. hello!
    I have had good luck because when I have worked as a teacher, I could count with an interactive whiteboard, which, in my opinion, it´s great and motivate for work with ESL resources. I think it should be in all schools.

    Regards.Sonia

    ResponderEliminar